Winter bouquet

As  soon  as  I  got  this  stamp  I  wanted  to use it  , It  was  a  freebie  from  a  magazine  . I  coloured it  with  promarkers,added  panpastels   and  die  cut it  with  Tonic  oval  nesting  dies  . The  base  card is  from  the  works  and  I  dry  embossed it using  a  C Companions  folder  .
I used  a  die  with  a foiling  machine  for  the  sentiment  ,


I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)  _________  

http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/62-flowers.html

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeni, nice yo see you posting sling with us at MAWTT with your beautiful flowers, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeni,
    what a very lovely card and your beautiful stamped image is so wonderfully coloured.
    Great designing.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete