Angus is 5

I made  this  card  for  a great  nephew  whois  to  be  5  .
The  digi is  from  All dressed up  and is  called  321 go  but  I  added  4 and  5  to  fit  the birthday.
I  coloured it  with Promarkers  and  added  a  dig background  designed  using  daisytrail  kits  , I  dry  embossed  the  background  paper  using  a  tyre track  embossing folder  and  finally  sprayed  the  card  with  CC  Spray  and sparkle  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the following challenges _________

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/week-426masculine.html

https://alldressedupchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/12/challenge-76-december-2017.html

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/challenge-376-lets-be-happy.html



6 comments:

  1. This is just a tough card for the little Gus, Jeni!
    Thanks so much for joining us at All Dressed Up
    *Bernadet *DT*

    ReplyDelete
  2. He will certainly love his card Jen it's fabulous! Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, love the cute image and the clever way you used the countdown numbers. Thank you so much for joining our Masculine challenge over at Passion for Promarkers, good luck and I hope we'll see you again soon, Love Jacky x
    PFP DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really cute card Jenny. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card and I like how you've personalized it for Gus.
    Thank you for joining us at the All Dressed Up challenge and I hope you'll be back again soon.
    Marilyn S

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card.... Thanks for joining us at Fab’n’ Funky Challenges.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete