Foxy new year


I used  the papers  kindly  provided  by  Trimmies  for  the  background  to  this  card  . I  used  CC  spray  and  sparkle on   the  top 
The image is  Freddy  Fox in  glasses  by  Pink Gem . I  fussy  cut him  and layered  him onto  a  die  cut shape  , I  added  stickles  to his  tie and  glossy  accents  to his  glasses  .The  balloons  were  die  cut  and  I  added  date  stickers  .

I  would  like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  _____

http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/12/challenge-445-7th-of-december-colour.html

http://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/12/challenge-209-anything-christmas-goes.html


3 comments:

  1. Oh wow he is a cutie thanks for sharing at craft this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny this is super. I love that you've used Jo's papers. Just fab.
    Thanks for joining us again this week at CRAFT.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable, Jeni! I love the gorgeous shine! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete