Thank you

I bought  this  cute  stamp  at the  N .E.C.  and  after  colouring her  with Promarkers  I  matched her  with these  papers  . The  stamp is   a  Gorjuss  girl . The  background papers are  from  Lili of  the  valley  Paper pads  ,which  I use  very  sparingly  as  they  are  discontinued,  sadly  . I  cut  the  oval  using  Tonic  nesting  oval  dies  /The  sentiment  is  from  my  stash  and  I  added  an organza  bow  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenges  _______

http://cardz4galz.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/challenge-60-thank-youthanksgiving.html

http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/challenge-200-thanks.html

4 comments:

  1. Fab! Fab! Fab! Thank you for joining us at Cardz4Galz. xx Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling creation, Jeni! So glad I got to see this beauty showcased at the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge. Hope to see more of your pretty creations in the future. Please check back to see if you have won a badge.
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, I love that image and the gorgeous bright colors! Thanks so much for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job of matching the paper to your colouring. thank you for sharing it with us at FFFC and good luck, Theresa DT xx

    ReplyDelete