Circle Miss



I love  shades of  violet,lilac  and purple  in  all  sorts of things  so  I  had  to  colour  this  delightful  image  in  those  shades  .
I used  a  circular  base  card  and  covered it  with  LOTV  Paper  , The image is  from All  dressed up designs  and  is one of  the  three Little  Christmas girls  . They  are provided  separately  as  well as  together  which  makes  them  more  versatile    .
 I  coloured her  with  Promarkers  and  added  glitter  and  sequins  to  her  wings  .
A  bow  and  some  card  candi  completed  the  card
.
I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenges  ________

http://alldressedupchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/challenge-75-november-2017.html

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/week-423use-your-favourite-colours.html
I  coloured 

7 comments:

  1. A really sweet image and circular card Jeni, I always forget about making circle cards and get stuck in a square rut :)
    Thanks for sharing this gorgeous creation with us at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Lorraine PFP DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colour choice Jeni , my favourite too! Love the sweet image on your card. Thanks for joining us over at PFP this week and I hope you'll join us again for our next challenge - it's a good one!!
    Love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this circle card and your colouring of this gorgeous image is fab! Love the purples and those sparkly wings are awesome! Thanks for joining in with my challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers and good luck! Hugs, Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the shape and design thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up Stamps challenge Love and hugs Carole x Design team

    ReplyDelete
  5. An adorable image and a lovely colour choice love her glittery wings , a beautiful created card.
    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous circle card Jenny. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lilac colours are lovely on her! Thanks for playing at All Dressed Up Challenge & Good Luck, Liz (:(|)x

    ReplyDelete