Happy Birthday Chris

It is  my  friends birthday  soon  and  she loves  sweet peas  ,so I  decided  to  include  them in  this  card  .
I  cut  the  card  shape using  Tattered lace  special  shaped  cards  and  an  extra layer  using  some  sweet pea  background  . I  cut it in  Glossy  paper  to  give  a  shine  . I  added  a  topper of  sweet peas  and her  name in  wooden  letters  coloured in  PMs  .
On  the  letters I  added  dew drops  a butterfly  and Petal lu  flowers  from  my  stash  ,

I  wold like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)  ----------

http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/10/challenge-437-12th-of-october-shaped.html

http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.co.uk/2017/10/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-53.html

3 comments:

  1. Jenny this is stunning! I'm sure your friend will be absolutely thrilled.
    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeni, this is gorgeous and so perfect for our challenge! It's so nice that you customized so beautifully. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow how stunning is this and thanks for sharing at craft this week good luck in the draw

    ReplyDelete