The animals went in two by two .


This digi  is  from  Di's  digis  and  is  called  Animal Ark  . After I  had  coloured it  with  promarkers  and  die  cut  with  Tonic  nesting  ovals  , I  added  glitter  and  glossy  accents  to  the  water  .
It  doesnt  show on  the photo  but  gives  a great  shine  to  the  water  . I  designed  the  animal background paper using  a  digikit  , Then  I  decided  that  the wording on  the background  paper  should  be about  the  ark  . I  designed  it  using  Toolbox  .
The sentiment  is  a  computer  generated  one  from  my  stash  and it  had  to  be for  a  two  year old  of  course  !!!!

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges ________


http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/just-add-water-challenge.html

http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/challenge-170.html

2 comments:

  1. How cute!! I LOVE that you created your own papers and I love the ones you created; so cute!! And absolutely perfect! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, so sweet!... Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge:)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete