Made with love

Seeing  Lorraine's lovely  card  on  the  DT  inspiration , I  remembered  that  I  too  had  a  knitting  stamp   . They  came  from  a  set of  stamps  free  with  a magazine  ,
 After  stamping  I  fussy  cut  the  knitting  and  ball of  wool  ,coloured  them  with  Promarkers  and  sparkle pens  from  Crafters  companion  ,
Both  background  papers  came  from  Do  crafts  die cutting  them  using  nesting  circle  dies  , I  added the  scissors  and  sentiment  from  the  same  stamps  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge _________


http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/week-409monochrome.html


4 comments:

  1. just love this and thanks for sharing at passion for promarkers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Jenny. I love the sweet image and your colouring is perfect. I'm glad our Lorraine inspired you to dig out your knitting image. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining my challenge at PFP this week.
    Hugs,
    Kitty DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad that my card inspired you to use something from your stamping stash, we often have lots of items that are forgotten and unused in our collections. A fabulous monochrome card with lots of gorgeous sparkle.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete