Cat Door

I  like  any  stamps  with  cats on  and  this one  from Little  Claire  Designs is  called  Dinkie Cat  Friends .
I  coloured it  with  Promarkers  and  added  stickles  .
The  base  card  is  a  green  dinkie  card  from LC  designs  and  I  added  a  gold  piece  of  mirri card  which  I dry   embossed  using  a  dahlia  folder  . . I  stamped  a  sentiment  and  added a  bendy  house  sticker .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge  -----

http://cardz4galz.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/challenge-54-cats-or-kittens.html

2 comments:

  1. I love the textures and colors on this card. Delightful! Those sweet kitties are so playful :) They make me happy. Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Cardz 4 Galz! - Chris, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your card, I love the Little Claire stamp, it's so cute.Thanks for sharing in our challenge at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete