bright love hearts

For  this  card  I used  Dis  Digi  design ' you  have  my  heart '. I  coloured  this  with  promarkers  and coated it  with  Glossy  accents  to  give  the  impression of  glass . 
I  stamped  a  love heart  sentiment  with  a  freebie  stamp  and  added  background paper  from  my  stash  and  digi papers . 
I mounted  the  digi onto  a  diecut  foil  ,

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  ________

http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/bright-colors-challenge.html

http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/bright-colors-challenge.html

3 comments:

  1. A lovely looking card with a really sweet image. Looks wonderful! Thanks so much for joining my digital challenge over at PFP this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous, I love your pretty colours and the image is adorable.

    Thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Jenny. I love the adorable image and your colouring is perfect. The bright colours look so pretty. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete