Boys will be boys!

 I have  so many  favourite  digis  and  this is  one  . It is  extremely  useful  for  male  cards  especially  awkward  boys  .
I  designed  the  background  using  digikits  and  sprayed  it  with  CC  Spray  and  sparkle  .
The  digi  is Andy  with  frog  by  Pink  Gem and  I  coloured it  with  Promarkers  . I  added  glossy  accents  to  the  river  and  frog  and  designed  a  sentiment  . The  smaller  frog is  a  sticker  from my  stash  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into the  following  challenges  ______

http://cutiepiechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/challenge-no-114-boys-will-be-boys.html

http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/52-things-beginning-with-letter-b.html

Boy Bridge Banks 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jeni
    Lovely card and great colouring.
    Best wishes.
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card...the background works so well, although I am thinking that this little chap may be up to mischief, lol

    Thank you for joining in with the Cuties xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous boys card.... Thanks for joining us the Cutie Pie Challenge:)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete