Alison


I have made  this card  for one of  my  oldest  friends  , We met  the  day  we  started  school  ,many  many  years  ago !!!  She is  a  crafter  and  a  blogger  and  I  hope  that  she  doesnt  see  this  card  before  her  birthday  , If  she  does  Happy  Birthday  Alison  .

I  designed the name  background  using  a  graphics program. The mouse  digi  is f rom  LOTV  and is  one of  the digis called  Three  Kind  Mice  ,
I  coloured it  with  promarkers  and  added  stickles .
The  embellishments  that  I  added  are  spotted  ribbon, a sentiment  from LOTV  a  special  day  which  I  embossed  with  blue  embossing  powder  .. The flowers  are by  Petal Lou  and  I  added  a  definition  of her  name  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  --------

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/week-428-name-andor-number.html

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card for our challenge Jen, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great creation for our name or number theme at Allsorts this week, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete