40th Birthday


I have made this card  for my nephew  , The photo  was  taken  35   years  ago  and  I  can't  believe it  was  that  long  ago  . I  cut  the  card using  Tattered  Lace and  after  designing  the  background  paper  I cut  that  to  fit  , I  added  cat  stickers and  a  bike  as  he  cycles  a  lot .
I made  the  balloons  and  40  by  cutting  several  copies of  them  and laminating  them  together  .
I sprayed  them  with  spray  and  sparkle  and  added  glitter  .
 I  would like  to  enter  this    card into  the  following  challenge ___________

http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/50-age-as-focal-point.html

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeni
    A very unique card for your nephew.
    Thanks for joining in at MAWTT.
    Best wishes.
    Ang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, wonderful design, I bet he cringes at the pic, but great idea, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete