Sunflowers !

 I used  a  freebie  sunflower paper  for  the  background paper  to  this  card  and layered it onto  a  brown  base  card  . I  stamped  the  sunflowers using  a  Penny  Black  Sunny  wishes  stamp  as is  the  sentiment  . I  stamped  it in  versamark  and  coloured  the  flowers  with  white  pens  before  colouring  with  Promarkers  , I  die  cut  the  stamp  using  Tonic  nesting ovals  dies  and  added  faux  stitching  , I  matted  this onto  ombre  mirricard  .
To  complete the  card  I  added  dual  coloured  ribbon,a  bow  and  card  candi  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  _________

http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/pbsc-july-flowers.html

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete