Decoupage




I have had  this  Hunkydory  Flutterbye  wishes  decoupage  for  ages  and had little confidence   when  doing  decoupage  . I  dug it out of  my  stash  and  decided  that  it  was  easier  using  strong  foam  pads  ,
The  design is  Aquaspray  and  I  matted in onto  darker  mirri  card  cut  with  Tonic Trellis  circle  Base  die . I  I  edged  the  flowers  with  gilding polish and  added  stickles  in  silver  and  tuerquoise  . I  used  kanban  paper  fro  the  backing  and  dry  embossed it  with .C  Expressions  Dahlia  Garden  embossing  folder  . .Making  this  card  has  made  me keen  to  try  decoupage  again  !!


I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge(s) ---------

http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/challenge-414-4th-of-may-technique.html

http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/challenge-158.html

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a lovely card, loving your colours.
    Thanks for joining us over at CRAFT.
    Jean xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete