A card full of cats !

I  bought  this  paper  pad  from  the  pound   shop  today  and  thought it  would  be  a  good  backing  paper  with  LC  designs  cat  stamp  . To  tone in  with the  colours  I  stamped it in  brown  ,It is  called  a  card  full of  cats  and  the  sentiment is  part of it . I  coloured  it  with  Promarkers  and  stamped  paw  marks (also  part of  the stamp  set  )  all over  the  card  .
To  complete  the  card  I  added  cat  buttons  ,felt  cat  and  shrink  plastic  cats . Can you  tell I like  cats  ??

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  _______


http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/challenge-155-something-beginning-with-c.html

lhttp://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/week-380all-creatures-great-and-small.html

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card. Thank you for joining in my challenge at PFP
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun cat with lots of cute cats and that's a great backing paper too

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz this week
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Jenny. I love the adorable cat and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cats. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete