Blue and yellow


I havent  used  blue  and  yellow  on  their own  much  before  so  was  surprised  as  to  how  bright  a  card it  made  .
I  began  by  colouring  the  border of  the base  card yellow with  alcohol markers . I  dry  embossed  blue  card  with  an  embossing  folder  and  sprayed it  with  CC  Spray  and  Sparkle .
I used  a  Sweet Poppy  feather  stencil on  blue  card using  yellow  sweet  poppy  medium and  sprinkled  it  with  several  shades of  glitter  before  it  was  dry  . I  then  fussy  cut  the  feather  and  added  a  sentiment  with  a  freebie  stamp  .

I  would  like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  ___

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/12/week-394395-blue-bingo.html

using  the  line   stencilling --blue and  yellow  -- dry  embossing  

2 comments:

  1. Looks wonderful, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a super creation for our bingo grid theme Jenny, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete