Add Wine!

I know  exactly  who  this  card  is  going  to , as  a joke  for  her  birthday  !
I  just  love  the  image  and  the  sentiment  fitted it  so  well  .
I  began  the  card  by  using  Pink  Gingham  from  LC Designs  for  the background  . I printed  the image  border  and  sentiment  from  my Serif   digikits  .
To  complete  the  card  I  added  glossy  accents  and  a  few more  confetti  wine  bottles  !

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  -----



http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/12/challenge-330-make-someone-smile.html

1 comment:

  1. Great fun card, Jenny - I love the idea behind the sentiment and those confetti wine bottles are a fantastic addition. Thank you for joining us at Fan'n Funky.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete