Thirteen


For  the  diecut letters  and  numbers on  this  card  I die  cut  several  of  the  same  and  laminated  them  together  to  give  a  decoupage  effect  , I  then  embossed  mirri  card  for the front  of  the  number  1  and  glittered  the  no 3  . I  designed  the  foreground of  numbers  using my  graphics  program  and  matted it onto  a  piece of  LC  Designs  Splodge  paper  .
To  complete  the  card  I  added  balloon  and  candle  stickers .

I  would  like  to  enter this  card  in  the following challenge  ----------

http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/33-dies-numbers-or-letters.html

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! Love the giant numbers, superb fit for our challenge and I love all the little details added to your card. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this time. Claire

    ReplyDelete