Birthday Oriental


For  this card I used  a  lantern  paper  from my  stash for  the  background
The  next  two  papers  are  from Ooh la la   Oriental  Papers and  I used  their  girl  for  the  image ,
I  added   oriental  peel  offs,   a  flower image  and  a  tag  .
To  complete  the  card  I  added  some  pink organza  ribbon  and  black  liquid  pearls  on her  hair  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge ________

http://ooh-la-la-creationschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/challenge-218.html

Happy  Birthday  Wynn !


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the birthday wishes Jeni. Love your card. It's really pretty especially that little tag. Thank you for joining our challenge at OLL Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and lovely colours. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at OLL. Lynn x DT

    ReplyDelete