All Good gifts around us .














                  
This  digi  is  Hedgehog  Berry  Treats  by  Di  Digi  design  .
I  began  this  card  by  designing  a  blackberry  background on my  digital  program .
I mounted  this onto  Purple  card  as  I  did the  digi  .
I  coloured  the  Digi  with  promarkers  and  added  glossy  accents  to  the blackberries  .
To  complete  the  card  I  added  a thanks  sentiment  and  a gingham  bow  .


I would like to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge(s) --------

http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/harvest-happeningsthanksgivingthank.html

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Jeni, love the pretty layout. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Digi Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete