Wellies

I  really  enjoyed  making  this  card  as  I  could  colour  and  add  texture  to it  . I  began  by  using  an image  from  LC  designs  .It is  called  Digi  Wellies  , I  coloured  them  with  PMs  and  coated  them  with  Glossy  accents  , This  doesn't  show  well on  the  photo  but  gave  them  a  good  shine 
I  wanted  to  have  the  boots in mud  and  the  texture  was created  by  adding  chestnut  liquid  pearls  to  Aleenes  glitter  glue  to  geet  a muddy  colour  . To  complete  the  card  I  added  a  background  paper  from my  stash  and  glossy  accents  for  the  raindrops  .
I  will  add  a  sentiment  ,when  an  appropriate  occasion  for  the card  arises .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card  into  the  following  challenges  _______

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/week-369inspiration-photo.html

http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/challenge-133.html

4 comments:

  1. these certainly are muddy boots. A great card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab take on the inspiration photo and great texture. Thank you for joining us at PFP
    Natxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Jeni, great texture with the mud and I wish I owned a pair of wellies like this! Thank you for joining in the challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week and good luck! :( Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Jenny. I love the welly boots image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete