Christmas Doorway


Today  I  got  a craft  magazine  and most of  the  freebies  were so good  I just  had  to  make  this  card straightaway  . It included  an  embossing  folder  ,some  stamps  and  a  die  cut  wreath  .
I  began  this  card  by  adding  a  background of  stonework  paper  .I  then  used  the  whole  embossing  folder  to  obtain  the  outside  panels of  the  door  in  white ,I  then  debossed  just  the  door  in  blue  satin  card  . I  stamped  the  letterbox  urns  and  topiary  trees  and  coloured  them with  PMs .  I  die  cut  the  wreath  and  coloured it  gold  before  adding holly  die cuts  ,
The  embellishments  that I used  are  tree lights  ,gingham  bow,  straws  and  washi  tape  Aleenes  glitter  glue  for  snow  ,stickles  and  liquid  pearls  ,

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge(s) .---------

http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/use-at-least-two-diesadd-some-sparkle.html

holly,  topiary trees  ,and  wreath  dies used on  this  card

http://christmascardchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/challenge-41-color-challenge.html


4 comments:

  1. Love your cute Christmas door...so festive and fun. Thanks for joining us at The Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. Great colours and design and I love the string of lights. Thanks for playing along with us at Winter Wonderland. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You hit the jackpot with that magazine - great card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card!
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges this week and good luck!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete