Summer treats

This is  the  sort of  card  that  I  love making ,It  involves Digital  designing,colouring  adding  texture  and  die cutting  .
I began this  card  by  designing  a  summer  background  paper  using  Toolbox  program  .  I also  designed  the  beach background  using  a  serif  program  and  the  digistamps  from  another  ,
I  coloured  all  these  with  promarkers  and  added  texture  to  the items  with  glossy  accents  and liquid pearls  .
The  die  cut is  cut  from  gingham  card  using  Tonic  Verandah layering   Die  . The  embellishments  that  I  added  are  ice  cream  button  and  a  sentiment  'enjoy'  from Tim  Holtz  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card  into  the  following  challenges  _________

http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/challenge-316-use-die-cut.html

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/week-360make-it-digital.html

4 comments:

  1. gorgeosu summer card . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny DT forI ♥promarkers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great looking card, Love ice cream. Yum! Great card. Thanks for joining us over at PFP and my digital challenge.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a yummy card Jenny. I love the fun images and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week for Marie's 'make it digital' challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous Jenny.A really pretty design and colours and I love the yummy images.
    Thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete