Seaside Fairy

With  this  card  I  am using  the  techniques  that  I enjoy  most  ,that is  stamping  ,fussy  cutting  and  designing  a  scene using  a  graphics  package  to  fit  .  The  stamp is  Summer  fairy  by  LOTV. I  coloured it  with  PMs  ,added  Jones  Tones  iridescent  glitter  to  her  wings  ,I  also  stamped part of  LC  Designs  Beach Huts  and  added it  to  the  cliff . 
I  added tan  flock for  the  sand and  Tim  Holtz  Idealogy  Chit  chat  sticker  for  the  sentiment , 
as well as  glossy accents for the spade and sea .
I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenge  _____

http://fantasystampers.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/challenge-69-at-beach.html

2 comments:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous card I love the scene you have created. Thank you for joining us at Fantasy Stampers Challenge 69 “At the Beach” Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card as always, Jenny - a lovely scene and a beautiful desgin.

    Thanks for joining us at Fantasy Stampers.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete