Pudding Twister


 I  decided  to make  a  twister  card  which I have  not  done  for  a long  time  .  I  covered  the  rwo  sides  of  the  base  card  with  paper  from my  stash I  also  added  washi  tape on the  spine  .  I used  Holly  Pudding  digi  from  Dis  digis  which  I  fussy  cut  ,coloured  with  PMs  and  Tonic  nuvo  White  for  the  cream.  .
The only  embellishments  that  I  added  were  card  candi  and  a  sentiment  sticker  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  _____

http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/fun-folds-challenge.html


http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/challenge-377-18th-of-august-christmas.htm




2 comments:

  1. Great twister card, loving the image.
    Thanks for joining us over at CRAFT for our Christmas Challenge.
    Jean DT XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous twister card......Thanks for playing along with at Di's Digi Designs Challenge and using one of Di's images.
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete