Peaches and Cream


I  don't  usually  use  these  colours  but  was  surprised  as to how  much I  emjoyrd  using  them  .
I used  a  piece of  Craftwork  cards  Ombre papers  onto  which  I  stamped  a  LC  designs dinkie  stamp  'Spikey  flower,' I used  white  embossing  powder  .
I  coloured  some  white  ribbon  and bow  with PMs,  also  colouring  the  card  candi  to match  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into the  following  challenge  _______

http://fantasystampers.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/challenge-68-peaches-and-cream.html
  

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful simple card Jeni which shows your stamping skills to perfection. I must admit I thought this challenge would be tricky but peach and cream is a really lovely colour combination.
    Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Fantasy Stampers.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the white embossed seed heads on the DP, fab idea.
    Thanks for supporting us at Fantasy Stampers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the white embossed flowers, so pleased you have tried something you wouldn't normally do. Thanks for sharing with us at Fantasy Stampers. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete