Flowery handbag


I  recently  purchaesd  the  Kensington  handbag  die  from  Tonic  and  I havent  been  able  to  stop  experimenting making  new  handbag  gift bags  .
For  this one  I  used  white  card  for  the  base of  the  bag  which  I sprayed  with  C  and c\  sparkle  gold .
The  die  lets you use  various  types of  paper/card  and  to  make  this one I used  turquoise  mirri  card  and  paper  . I  added pearls  and  flowers  from my  stash and  handles  cut  from  white  card  .The lacy  effect  that you  can  get  from  this  die is  to  be  seen on  the  second photo  which  shows  the  detail  .These  bags  make  ideal  gift  bags  and  I intend  to  make  several  for  Christmas

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  _____.


http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/week-377-fabulous-florals.html



3 comments:

  1. Fabulous creation Jeni.
    Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts "Fabulous Florals" Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really pretty floral creation for our theme this week Jeni and a lovely bag for a special gift, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete