Coffee and cake


For  this  card  I used  Penny  Black  Mimi  Yummy  which  I  coloured  with  PMs  glitter  and  glossy accents    .I  was  able  to  use  my  two   favourite   techniques  of  cardmaking,  that  is  Stamping  and  designing  a  background  using  a  graphics  program .Layering  the  designs  I  added  a  sentiment  from  my  stash that  I  felt  was very  suitable .

I  would like  to enter  this  card into the  following  challenges-------

http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/august-challenge-anything-goes-with.html

http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/pbsc-august-your-favourite-technique.html




4 comments:

  1. A really sweet creation Jeni, thank you so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card, love the sparkly cupcake.

    Thanks for joining this months Penny Black Saturday Challenge.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and sweet card Jeni.
    Thank you for sharing over at Penny Black and more;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete