Triple Stamping

 I  really  enjoyed making  this  card  .Originally  I  decided  to  do  it in  monochrome  but  ended up  colouring  each  flower in  different  shades of one colour  , I  did this  with  promarkers  . I used  rainbow  card  from my  stash  to  back each piece  ,sprayed it  all  with  Spray  and  sparkle  before  using  Liquid  pearls in  black  for  the  stamens  I  added  a peel off  sntiment .
I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenge  ______

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/challenge-324-triple-stamping.html

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is fantastic, Jeni! I love the colourful flowers and the gorgeous rainbow card! It's a fun technique, isn't it? Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

    love Mags B DT x

    ReplyDelete