Teacher thank you

I  began  this card using  a  black  base  card .I  die  cut  a  thin border  using  Tonic Venetian Lace  layering  dies  for  the edge of  the blackboard  .
The  digistamp is from Bugaboo  and is called Ruler  Boy  I  coloured it  with  promarkers  and
then I glittered  the  ruler  .  
The  mebelishments  that  I  added  are a  crayon   button  and  I  wrote in  white  pen on  the board  .

I  would like  to  enter  this card into  the  following  challenge --------------

http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/challenge-372-14th-of-july-thank-you.html


4 comments:

  1. Oh this is brilliant, the illusion you have created is great.

    Thanks for joining us over at the CRAFT Challenge.
    Jean DT XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooo cute. Love that you made a chalkboard for this darling image. Perfect creation for our challenge this week. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just perfect and will be treasured thanks for sharing at craft this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just delightful. I love the chalkboard effect.
    Great to have you joining the fun at CRAFT this week.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member. xx

    ReplyDelete