Snowman Serenade

I have used  this  stamp  Snowman Serenade  by  LOTV  many times .I  just love  the expressions on  their  faces . I  began  this card  by  dry  embossing  the base  card  with  a  snowflake  embossing  folder and  spraying it  with  C.C. Spray  and  sparkle  ,  I  designed  the  snowy  background using  a  graphics  program  .I  fussy  cut  the stamp  and  coloured it  with  promarkers  and  added  stickles  Cosmic  shimmer and  Aleene's  glitter snow  for  snow  and  fur.The other  embellishments  that  I  added  were  peel offs and confetti snowflakes  from  my  stash.

I  would  like  to  enter  this card into  the following  challenges -------


 

http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/let-us-see-christmas-treemake-it-cute.html

cute 
http://christmascardchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/challenge-32.html

http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/challenge-128-christmas-in-july.html

7 comments:

  1. Wow, lots of little extras to your wonderful snowy choral scene. Thanks for joining in the fun at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME! So much texture to see and touch on this delightful Christmas card . Thanks for sharing with us here at Christmas Card Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw this is definitely cute - I love it! - thank you for joining in with our challenge at Winter Wonderland this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulously snowy sparkly scene. Thanks for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great scene! I love the snowflakes!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Christmas Card Challenges!!
    Debbie (CCC DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great texture you have on this card. Thanks for joining us at Christmas card challenges, Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely scene! I love all of the texture and sparkle! Thanks for sharing your card and joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete