Bring us a figgy pudding


I used  another of  my  favourite Di's  digi  stamps  for  this  card  .i  wanted  the background  to  look like  a plate  so I  used  my own  background  designed  paper using  Toolbox  to  design  a paper 'Now  bring us  a  figgy  pudding '  . 
I  used  a LOTV  paper  for  the  surround  and added  a spellbinders  die  cut  circle  .  I  fussy  cut  the  Dis  digi  stamp which is Holly  Pudding  by  Dis  digis  designs  .I  coloured it  with  promarkers  and  added  Liquid pearls  pale yellow  for  the  custard  .I  added  glossy  accents  for  the  holly  berries and  leaves  .
I  wanted  to make  the background  to  look like  a plate  for  the pudding  so I used  a  white  circular  die  cut  added  LOTV  Holly  Paper  and  then layered  it  with  A  Spellbinders die .
I  added a  self  made  Figgy  pudding  sentiment  from my  stash  .

I  woukd  like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  _______



http://sparklesforumchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/challenge-82-christmas-in-july.html

http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/fussy-and-fancy-challenge-168-christmas.html

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/challenge-325-christmas-in-july.html

6 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sparkles, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.

    Hugs Helen P (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well isn't this just the CUTEST...beautifully done Jenny!! Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow so very cute!!!The liquid pearls and your colouring are fantastic!!! Thank you so much for sharing your amazing creativity with us at Fussy and Fancy!
    Crafty cuddles jay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this was really, really cute and beautiful! :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Fussy and Fancy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fantastic card!

    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Sparkles Monthly!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete