Z is for zip


I  really  found this  challenge  a  'challenge' until  I  remembered  a  long  forgotten  cricut  cartridge   and it had  to  be Z is for  zip.
I  began  by  using  an  embossilicous  button  embossing  folder  on  a  piece of  LOTV paper on   which  I  used  blue  Panpastel  .
I  cut out  the  coat  and  lettering  on  the  cricut  in  white  and  coloured  them  with  promarkers  , Iadded  silver pen  ,and  CC  Spray  and  sparkle  to  the metallic  items and  words  ,The  sheepskin
effects on  the  coat  are made using  Cosmic  shimmer  sparkle  To  complete  the  card  I  added  button  real,diecut  and  with  liquid pearls  and  a sentiment  from  my  stash  .


I would like to  enter  this card into  the  following  challenge _______

http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/challenge-122-something-beginning-with-z.html

3 comments:

  1. This is just perfect for our challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz, Jeni - love the zip die. Thanx for playing along.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your button background and well done with you Z idea!
    Thanks for sharing at Cardz4Guyz. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful design, great addition with the zip. Thanks for joining in the fun at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete