Winnie the Pooh


Recently  when  having  a  sort out  I found  these  film strip  rub ons  and decided  that they  would be  useful on  this  card  . The  background is  ombre  paper  from LC  Designs  which  I embossed using  a  basket  weave  folder  . The  Pooh  Bear  is  made from  a freebie  stamp  and die  and  coloured with  promarkers  ,The pics  and  sentiment  I  found in  a mag  and  added  the  film  strip  rub ons .

I  would  like  to  enter this  card  into  the  following  challenge (s) --------


http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/challenge-367-9th-of-june-inspired-by.html

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable! I love your film strip. Pooh Bear is one of the favorites in this house. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT for the film inspiration challenge!

    Khristina CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete