Wedding Day

The  base  card of  this is  acetate, Using  pastel  mirri  card  in  a shade of  lilac  I  dry  embossed  it  with an  All  Occasion  embossing  folder  . I used  2  die  cuts  from  Tattered lace  - Love  swag  and  Elizabeth  dies ,
The  embellishments  that  I  added  are purple  ribbon  and  bow  Liquid  pearls  gilding  wax  around edge of card .,flower  and  confetti  hearts  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge ____

http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/fussy-and-fancy-friday-challenge-165.html

3 comments:

  1. Oh, so beautiful. I love purple cards! :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Fussy and Fancy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wedding card, I love the colors and all of the shimmer! Thanks so much for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The winners are announced at Fussy and Fancy, you might want to take a look :)

    ReplyDelete