Mice and Flowers

I have  admired  this  digi on other   cards  and  a  couple  of  weeks  ago I  was lucky  enough  to  win  a prize  from  Di's  Digis  and  I just  had  to  choose  this one  .It is  called  Hide  and  Seek  mice .
I used  an ombre  paper  from Craftwork  Cards for  the  background .I  dry  embossed it  with  a  Happy  Birthday  folder  .Then  I  sanded it  .
I  fussy cut  the  digi coloured it  with Promarkers added stickles  and  liquid  pearls .I  die cut some black  funky foam with  Spellbinders floral  ovals and  sprayed  it  with  Crafters  companion   Spray  and  sparkle.

I  would  like  to  enter  this card into  the following  challenges  _____

http://rubysrainbow.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/ch132-hip-to-be-square.html

http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/challenge-369-23rd-of-june-animals.html



3 comments:

  1. This is a darling image, so perfect for our challenge this week. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable image, love your colours, the black glitter card behind has really made the pretty colours stand out.
    Thanks for joining us over at CRAFT. Jean DT XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card thank you so much for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow, hope you will join us again in the future
    Shaz DT x

    ReplyDelete