Engaged!


I made  this  card  for  my  friends  daughter  who has  just  got  engaged  .
I began  by  using  a  sheet of  LOTV Paper  and  embossed it  with  an  embossilicious  folder  .
I  used  a  heart  doily  from  do  crafts  and  edged it  with  lilac  gilding  wax  . 
I  stamped  the image  using  LOTV  stamp  'Under  the  moonlight'  coloured  with promarkers  stickles  and  glossy  accents  . The  sentiments  are  from Crafters  companions  ,I just  love  the  wording  .I  used lilac  liquid pearls  around  the  border  . 


I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenges  ________


http://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/challenge-171-love-and-romance.html

http://sparklesforumchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/challenge-81-they-say-when-you-marry-in.html

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card !
    Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges blog and good luck !
    Maryvonne DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sweet romantic card. Thank you for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challengs. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete