Bon Voyage !



Details of  card 




Although  I have other'  A  day  for  Daisies ' images  I  chose  to  use  the   current freebie  as  the
image is ao  cute  and made me think  of  many  fairies  flying .  I  cut  them out in different  sizes .
The  background  is  Mirri  pastel  card layered  with  rainbow  card  and  topped  with  a landscape  paper .
I  fussy  cut  several  fairies  coloured  them with Promarkers  and  Aqua  markers  glittered  with  Jones  Tones iridescent  glitter  and  dresses of  organza
I  added  frost  by using  Cosmic  shimmer  Jewels ,I  added  gems  to  the  Fairy  queens  coronet ,confetti  stars  and  glitter  to  her  wand  .


I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  ______


http://adayfordaisies.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/adfd-showcase-bitsy-bugs-and-fall.html











1 comment:

  1. Super cute. I like how you used the image multiple times in various sizes. Thanks for sharing with us at ADFD.

    ReplyDelete