Vintage Hat


I  have  no idea  when it  comes  to  vintage  cards  usually  but  I  had  these  C.C. Verity Rose  toppers  from  C Companion  so  I  decided on  the  theme  of  hats  .  I  cut out  the image  and  layered it  with  Purple  paper  from LOTV  Paper  Pads  and  a  Hunkydory  Frame  from  the  butterfly  collection  ,
The hat is  punched  with  a  jewel  and  feather  added  to it  .  The  hat  box  and  sentiment  ,I  found in my  stash  .Isn't it  good  when you  find  just  what  you  need  and you  had forgotten it  was  there  , The  background  paper  was  a  freebie  with a magazine  . 
I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge  ________

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/week-363-vintage.html

2 comments:

  1. This looks great, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super creation for our Vintage theme Jeni, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete