Knave of hearts









I tried  to  make  this  card into a  book  by  using  the  inside  of  the  card  to  display the image  and  script.  I used  Alice  paper  from  Do  crafts  as  a  background  and  various  Alice in Wonderland  items  from  a  digikit . I  printed  some  relevant  words  and  added  more  images  .
To  complete  the card  I  added  gingham  ribbon  and  bow  ,glossy  accents  and  stickles .

I  would like to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge ______


http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/challenge-361-28th-of-april-inspired-by.html

Inspired by      Alice  in  Wonderland--  Lewis  Carroll

2 comments:

  1. Love it!!! The knave stands out so well against the checks, and the glossy details add the perfect touch :) Thanks for playing along with us at CRAFT this week!
    Susan DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jeni this is fab! I love the way you have designed this card as a book. The colour combination is very striking and compliments the Knave perfectly.
    Great to have you with us at CRAFT this week.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete