Monochrome Mouse


I  can't  get  enough of  this  little  harvest mouse  stamp  from  LOTV .  I used  these shades   as  they  seemed  appropriate  fro hime .
I  fussy  cut  the  stamp  and  coloured  it  with  PMs.  I  embossed  the  card  I  layered it onto  with  a  border  embossing  folder  .  The  background  paper  is from LOTV paper  pads  and  the  foreground  was  designed  using  several  serif  digikits  .
Thee  embellishments  that  I used  are border  and  leaf  die  cuts  from  Spellbinders  Sapphire  collection  also  coloured  with  PMs.  Card  candi and  bow  .

I  would like to  enter this  card into  the following  challenges ======

http://fantasystampers.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/61-monochrome.html

3 comments:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Fantasy Stampers Challenge 61 “Monochrome” Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is the little harvest mouse - a great 'monochrome' effect card, Jeni. Thanx for playing along at Fantasy Stampers.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card as always, Jenny - such a cute image!

    Thanks for joining us at Fantasy Stampers.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete