Garden shed

 
I  manged  to  get  real  and  faux  wood onto  this  card  .I  began  with  a  sheet of  wood  effect  card  for  thwe  shed  .The  gass is  flock paper  and  the  stones  in  between  is  Pinflair  fairydust  stuck on to  red  tape  . 
To  make  the  tools  I  die  cut  them in  whte  card  and  coloured  them ,They  are  Xcraft  garden  tools,  I  added  die  cut  flowers using Tattered lace  mini  flowers  dies  , 
To  complete  the  card  I  added  a  Best  Wishes  sentiment  in  wood  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  ------

http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/wood-in-design.html

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card for our challenge at cardz4guyz this week, love all the die cut tools and the wood sentiment

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant, I love the take on wood for our challenge. Great card. Thanks for joining in the fun at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete