April Showers !



I  bought  this  stamp  at  a show I  went  to on  Sunday  as  I  could  see  I  would  be  able  to  vary  the  colours  I  could use  ,  The  stamp is  Penny  Black  'Sunny  Days'coloured  with  Promarkers   . 
I  used  a  landscape  card  for  the  base  which I  embossed using  a raindrop embossing  folder  .The backing  paper is  from LC  designs  spotty  paper  and  the  frame is  a  die  cut using  Apple  Blossom  Rectangles  . I  used  dewdrops  and  glossy  accents  for rain and  finished  the  card  with  peel offs  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  _______

http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/pbsc-april-showers.html

http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/april-challenge-birthdays.html

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and the drops are great detail to it.
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great Sunflower creation Jenni, many thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black and More and Stamping Sensations challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cheery and bright card and i love the colours you've used on the flowers! thank you so much for playing along with us at penny black and more!
    linda

    ReplyDelete