Snow Penguin

 I began  this  card  with  a paper  from LOTVs  Paper pads  which I  dry  embossed  with  a  snowflake  embossing  folder  .The image is  a  stamp  from LOTV  called  Snow Flurries  . I  coloured  this  with  PMs The  sentiment is one from LOTV's  Christmas tags stamped  onto  Safmat  .
The embellishments  that I used  are  Fluffy  stuff  for the snow  ,stickles  ,bow  and  puffy  snowflake ,and  aleenes glitter  paste  for  snow  from  my  stash  .
I  would like  to  enter  this card into  the following  Challenges  ______


http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/penguins-18032016.html

http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/f-for-frills-or-no-frills.htm     (no  frills )





4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card. I absolutely love your sweet penguin! Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Winter Wonderland.
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he is so cute! Great card with a lovely frosty feel. Thanks for playing along with us at Winter Wonderland. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Jeni :-) the little penguin is super cute and I love the embossed and snowy background, absolutely gorgeous!

    thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Jenny. That little penguin is adorable and I love all the different shades of blue teamed with the frosty snow. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete