Easter Box


 Box Flaps
Box  sides 


I  think  I  used  many   technique  and materials  in this box  card  and I  enjoyed  every  minute of  making it  .  I have made it  for my  son and his  wife  and fortunately  I  won't  have  to  post it  .

I  began by die  cutting  three sides of  the box and  the baclk  with  Robert  Addams  trellis  die  .It  took  a  while  but gave  a  good  effect  .I used  LC designs  splodge paper in  various pastel  shades to  cover  the  box  . Using gingham  paper  I  cut  a die  cut  for  each  side using  Sue  Wilson italian  collection  for  each  flap in  different  colours  .  I  topped  this  with  a  Rabbit  stamp  from  Hobbycraft  . I  coloured  each of  these in  different  colours  with  PMs  and  topped  them  with  glossy  accents  and  glitter .
I  decorated  each  side of  the  box  with  a  design  from  a serif  digikit  and  layed  theseonto  papers  and  diecuts  using  Spellbinders  Sapphire  Dies  ,
I  printed  Happy  Easter on  acetate  and  stuck  that  to  the back of the  box  adding  a  rabbit  sticker  with  added  googly eyes  .  The main  objects in  the  box  are  stickers  and  nest  both  of  which  I got  from  a pound  shop.  
The embellishments  that  I  added  are  Confetti  eggs ,material  flowers  ,liquid  pearls  and bows /


I  would like  to  enter  this card into  the  following  challenges  ___

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/week-338spring-has-sprung.html

2 comments:

  1. Scrummy design Jeni, packed full of fabulous detail and delicious treats too! Thank you for playing along with us at Passion for Promarkers this week :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful Easter box Jenny. I love the cute images and your pretty die cuts and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week for Donna's 'spring has sprung' challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete