Little Fireman

This is  another of  my  favourite  stamps  from  LOTV , It is  Little  Folk little  heroes  stamp  .
Coloured  with  PMs ,I  added  two  die  cuts  from  Spellbinders  sapphire stamps ,
I  backed  the  base  with  clear  sparkle  film  from  LC  designs  and  embossed it  with  a raindrops  embossing  folder  .For  the  embellishments  I  added  peel off  sentiment  ,borders and  words  .I  also  added  a http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/week-349-clean-and-simple.html for  hydrant  to  complete  the card  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  ______

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/week-349-clean-and-simple.html

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely bright and cheery card Jeni, many thanks for joining our CAS theme at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, lovely image. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'CAS' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete