Spring is in the air !



In  view  of  the  dreadful  rain  we  are  experiencing in  the  U.K .It  seems hard  to  imagine  that  Spring is  in  the  air  but  we  muxt  be  positive  and  realise  it is  really  . 
I used  a background paper  by  Robert  Adams  .I  designed  the  foreground on  Serif  and  added  glossy  accents  for  the  rain .The  boots  are  a  digi from L.C. called Digi  Wellies . I coloured  that  and  the  umbrella  digi  with  promarkers  and  added  stickles  for  a  sparkle  .  The  mud  is  a  sweet  wrapper  which  so  conveniently  found its  way  onto  my  craft  desk  (as  they  do  !!)
I  feel  the  sentiment  finishes  the  card off  .

I  would like to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge ------

http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/spring-is-in-air.html



2 comments:


  1. A beautiful card you have worked there. , Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.
    Hugs Moni

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your interpretation of Spring in the air. All the elements of a British Spring are there - the wellies in the mud and the rain drops are just fantastic!! I love it, Jenny!! Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete