Rocking Horse


I  think  children's  cards  are my  favourite  to  make  .There  are so many  lovely  papers  and  embellishments  to  buy .  After  edging  the  base  card  with  promarkers  I  used  background papers  from  my  stash  .  The  die  cut  is  using a  Spellbinders die  and  I  sprayed  the  papers  with  CC  Spray  and  shine .
The  stamp is  from  LOTV 'Rocking  Horse ' .I  experimented  with the blender  Promarker pen  and  was pleased  with the  spots on  the horse  and  the gingham  pattern on  the  babygro  !
I  added  some  alphabet  buttons  as the background paper has  letters on it  .  A  peel off  sentiment  completed  the card  .
I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge---------

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/fabnfunky-challenges-challenge-287-for.html

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card for a tiny girl! Adorable image, fab design...love the alphabet buttons!
    Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, cute image, thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete