New baby boy



My old  friend  has  a  new  grandson  on  Friday  so  I  wanted to  make   a  card  for  the  baby  .  Unfortunately  I  don't  know  his  name yet  so  I left  room on  the  card  for  a name  later .

I used  a  lace  card  base  card  and  added  blue  gingham  on  the  front  and  a  band inside  , I die  cut  a  circle  and  stamped  a sentiment  from  LC  designs  ,  The  stamp is from  \\\\\\lotv and  \I  coloured it  with  promarkers and  added  glitter  and  Glossy  accents  . The  A  special  day  sentiment  is  also  from  LOTV  and is  called calendar  .
The embellishments  that I  added  are  organza  its  a boy  ribbon , card  candi  in blue  and  white  dots.peel offs , and  a  heart  embellishment  from  my  stash  .  I  will  add  silver  letters  when I know  the  baby's  name  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenges  ______

http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/ch-101-something-new.html

http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/something-new-22nd-january-2016.html

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete